BLACK SEED POWDER
Black Seed has been used for more than 3,000 years, and it has been mentioned in the bible during the story of Moses, in which the seeds were used for bread as an ingredient. The seeds have been found in several sites of Ancient Egyptian Tombs, including that of Tutankhamun’s. There were also images on temple walls that showed Nefertiti anointing her skin with the oil to promote beauty. Prophet Muhammad said the seeds held the “cure for everything except death,” and people even used it to treat snake bites, scorpion stings, etc.
Black seed provides a rich supply of key ingredients your body needs to maintain health and wellness. It contains significant proportions of protein, carbohydrates, polyunsaturated fatty acids, and essential fatty acids, including linoleic acid, oleic acid, calcium, potassium, iron, zinc, magnesium, selenium, vitamin A, vitamin B, vitamin B2, niacin, and vitamin C. They help to regulate the metabolism, carry toxins to the skin’s surface for elimination, balance insulin levels, regulate cholesterol, improve body circulation, and promote healthy liver function. Paracelsus said, “Death is found in the intestines.” The antioxidants in the Black Seed Oil help in preventing various heart diseases, cancer, neurological disorders and arthritis. Research has even shown successful treatments of eye disease/impaired vision, facial paralysis and tetanus, Gall stones and kidney stones. It supports healthy metabolism and improves digestion, while maintaining a strong and healthy immune system. Very useful for respiratory problems and seasonal allergies, weak Immune system, kidney or liver problems, digestive and stomach complaints, and joint and circulation related issues. It can control blood sugar levels and is very useful in treating diabetes.
Black Seed benefits:
- Treats diabetes.
- Cures colon/digestive problems.
- Good for respitory problems, asthma, cough, flu and cold symptoms.
- Prevents and cures cancer, tumors, and cell/tissue damage.
- Eliminates parasitic, and intestinal worms.
- Treats kidney, liver, gall bladder and bladder problems.
- Prevents and cures rheumatism, and joint/body pains.
- Treats injuries, cuts, and bruises.
- Prevents lack of energy, mental and emotional imbalance.
Medical Properties and Research found on Black Seed:
- Analgesic- relieves of pain.
- Stimulates bone marrow and immune cells, skin conditions, dryness, joint and scalp massage.
- Antioxidant- against free radicals especially.
- Anti-spasmodic, treats muscular spasms/cramps.
- Carminative- stimulates healthy digestion.
- Digestive- cleanses/detox of intestinal worms, stimulates bile and aids in the digestive process.
- Emmenagogue- regulates menstrual flow and activity.
- Galactogogue- stimulates breast milk production.
- Hypotensive- controls blood pressure.