“In today’s life, where there are all sorts of diseases, we surely need to return back to “Eden” by using 100% natural herbal products to prevent, treat, cure and aid our bodies to fight several diseases and we must change our life styles & habits such as -Eating -Drinking- Sex life etc.”
Baobab oil is a pale yellow oil extracted from the fruit seed of baobab tree. The baobab oil has been known for thousand years with its extensive list of medicinal properties. African societies have been using baobab oil for centuries to cure and prevent common diseases. The baobab oil has been used traditionally to protect African women from the harsh Savannah environment. The Savannah environment is very hot and dry, so the oil was applied to prevent and treat dry skin, nail and hair conditions. Discover the secrets to beautiful skin, nail and hair, 100% natural products originating from medicinal baobab seed oil used by our ancestors. Unleash baobab oil’s powerful pharmacological effects to act perfectly and naturally by promoting body self prevention, cure, while supplementing treatment of chronic dis-eases. Apply baobab oil to your life to health and aid the body’s natural immunity. You will then optimize your body’s immune functioning, for cure and to manage several disease.
Baobab oil is used as an ingredient in skin, hair and body care. Baobab Oil absorbs into the body quickly, as a result it improves elasticity, encourages regeneration of cells and does not clog pours. It is often used to treat dandruff or itchy scalp, eczema, psoriasis, and rosacea problems due to the Omega 3, 6 and 9 contained in the oil. It can also alleviate pain from burns and regenerates the skin, and improves skin tone and elasticity. Baobab oil has many use, it can be applied as skin care product to treat dry skin, a base for exotic bath oils and inclusion in shampoos that help add shine the hair and protect it. Baobab oil contains Vitamins A, D, and E, as well as the essential fatty acids to aid the dry winter skin, hair, nail craves for silky look and enrichment. It also protects against rancidity easily and quickly absorbed by the skin leaving no oiliness or greasiness. Baobab oil is highly moisturizing, emollient and soothing which is partly due to the ingredients found in the oil. As well as actively involved in the rejuvenation and renewal of cells. The anti oxidants found in the oil helps to fight aging, cuticles and nails problems. Baobab Oil is commonly used in cosmetics, as well as massage and natural formulas.
- Bath oil.
- Face and body: best used after shower or bath.
- Soap, body lotions and face moisturizers.
- Lip balm, and creams.
- Massage oil.
- Moisturizers for dry, and rough skin.
- Scar prevention and regeneration.
- Treats dermatitis, eczema, and psoriasis.
- Anti aging and wrinkle protector/eliminator.
- Nail Care.
- Hair Care, Shampoo, conditioner, and moistorizer.
- Sun Care.
- Lip Care.
- Regenerates and heal broken hair, dry hair, dandruff, and itchy/irritate scalp.
- Eliminates wrinkles.
- Skin softener.
- Improves elasticity of the skin.
- Encourages regeneration of cells.
- Does not clog skin pores.
- Aids in maintaining a healthy skin, hair and nail.
- Excellent moisturizer for skin, hair and nail.
- Alleviates acne, boils, fungal infections, sunburn, and rash.
- After shaver oil.
Medical Research and Properties:
- Regenerates and heals broken hair.
- Improves the elasticity of the skin.
- Encourages regeneration of cells without clogging pores.
- Essential fatty aids in maintaining a healthy skin.
- Moisturizing for skin, nail and hair.
- Non-greasy, non-drying oil.
- Alleviate sunspots, stretchmarks, wrinkles, and scarring.
- Protects from eczema, psorasis, and dermatitis.
- Anti skin cancer.
- Helps burn fat and remove fats from blood and blood vessels, and skin detox.
- Help cells reproduction.
- Cure ulcers and stomach ulcers.
- Promote kidney,heart and liver healthy.
- Promote eye sight and memory.
For more information, please go to : http://superfoodbaobab.com